Botanic Garden Fribourg
Founded in 1937, the Botanical garden of Fribourg is the only bilingual botanical garden of Switzerland.
The Botanic garden is today still of use to the formation of the students, meanwhile it represents a big importance for the population of Fribourg. Divided into 20 different sectors, which 3 are dedicated to public greenhouses, on a surface of 1,5 hectares, the botacnical garten welcomes about 5 ' 000 botanical species. The diversity is one of the stakes of the garden.