250 years of law in Fribourg - A commented tour, proposed jointly by the Faculty of law of the University of Fribourg and Fribourg Tourism and Region, which will take you to the symbolic places of the law in Fribourg, seat of the big and the short history.
Throughout this year, students and alumnis, members of the teaching staff, assistants, employees and associates, Fribourgeois and invited guests of Switzerland and all over the world will celebrate the jubilee of the Faculty of law through numerous demonstrations organized at the University and in the city center of Fribourg. This particular year will be the opportunity to tighten the links between students and professors, but also between the University and the City.
An institution and two jubilees. Established in 1763 in Fribourg, the School of law becomes an independent faculty in 1882, then integrated the University into the foundation of the latter in 1889. The Faculty of law celebrates its 250 years in 2013 and the University of Fribourg its 125 years of existence in 2014.
Guided tours in the city of Fribourg on request at Fribourg Tourism.
1 hour: CHF 130.--
1 1/2 hour: CHF 160.--
2 hours: CHF 190.--
Groups of max 25 persons per guide.