The Reformed parish of Fribourg offers a Covid-compatible way to renew the joy of Easter.
From the Saint Léonard cemetery, along the railroad tracks, through the city center, to the reformed temple, 7 panels invite you to breathe internally.
On foot, on a scooter, on a bicycle, these two kilometers not only aerate the body, but also the heart. Designed in a playful and spiritual way, it is adapted to all audiences. Along the panels, families will find the story of the caterpillar Zoé to listen to on their smartphones, accessed via a QR-code, and concrete actions to take. From one post to the next, Zoe has also hidden clues that will be used to solve a riddle at the final post.
The signs are located at the following places:
- At the entrance of the St-Léonard cemetery, on the shop side or bus stop side
- Grandfey Road, along the road
- Sentier du Nord, along the SBB track
- Park near the former Bourgeois Hospital
- Reformed Church, rue de Romont