The St. Peter Fountain, found in front of the Civic Hospital, is the work of Stephan Amman (1592). Mentioned as "Bornel des Places", it was located on Georges Python Square up to the end of the nineteenth century.
The theme was taken from its nearness to the former St. Peter's Chapel. The octagonal basin dates from the time when the fountain was relocated. The column's shaft has raised arabesques and two families' coats of arms. The Corinthian capital inspired by Gieng shows four cherubs standing on balls. St. Peter is sculpted awkwardly.