The Velo-Club Fribourg Museum is located in the Caserne de la Poya and reveals the evolutation of the bicycle.
Created by the members of the Velo-Club Fribourg, including the famous August Girard former professional runner, this museum redraws the history of the Bike-club established since 1905. The museum also advances the evolution of the bicycle and the cycle competition from its beginning to our days. A real journey in the world of the cycling thanks to a rich and varied collection.
Visit of the museum only upon request from 5 persons
Jean-Pierre Biolley: +41 (0)26 436 36 31
Auguste Girard: +41 (0)79 637 90 12