The establishment in 1634 to Fribourg of the Ursulines and their girls' school was the feminine couterpart to the Jesuit College. The convent has dedicated itself to educational tasks up to the present day.
The small church, built in 1653-1654 by Hans-Franz Reyff, is most remarkable for the 17th-cen. Swiss architecture in its unusual mixture of Gothic and Mannerist style. The Church is located on the upper part of the Rue de Lausanne.
Sunday at 9.30 am