The Dürrenbühl Tower
Built in the middle of the thirteenth century, the Dürrenbühl Tower and its gate barred the passage between the Gottéron Gorge and the Sarine River.
Around 1370, the defenses were renewed and the present tower was built; shortly after 1400, it was heightened. It is 26 metres high, square, and originally had a shell structure. Its hipped roof dates from the seventeenth century. In 1840, the wall was demolished to make way for the first Gott?ron Bridge.