Hôpital des Bourgeois organ of Sebald Manderscheidt
1667 Built by Sebald Manderscheidt, from Nuremberg, for the Fribourg Hospital
1845 Transformation by Jean Mooser from Fribourg and transfer from the Notre-Dame Church in Fribourg (the former Hospital church) to the Bächlisbrunnen Chapel in Singine.
1979-1982 After different changes of owners, purchased by the “Bourgeoisie de Fribourg”. Restoration und reconstruction by W. Rehn of Kuhn Organ Builders Ltd, Männedorf (ZH)